Welcome to Student and Academic Services
All of us within the units of Student and Academic Services strive to promote an educational environment where students thrive in pursuit of their academic and personal goals. From the chefs in the West Campus House System, to the Chaplains in Cornell United Religious Work, to the intercollegiate coaches interacting with student-athletes, these staff and many more working in the units, provide programs, services, and opportunities for Cornell students to have a well-rounded and successful educational experience.
Click on the links below to learn more about the various units within our division. For highlights of the past several months and the past year, take a look at Susan's latest programmatic update and download the SAS Annual Report.
I am proud to be the Vice President of Student and Academic Services and hope you will spend a few minutes learning about the programs and services we provide for Cornell students. Our connections with students inspire and energize us and provide us with the satisfaction of knowing we are achieving our mission to the fullest extent possible.
As we face this time of organizational change and economic challenges, we welcome your suggestions for how we can improve our work, our work environment, and our peer relationships, for any activities or areas within our division. If you are an employee in SAS, please go to the suggestion box and let me know your thoughts.
- Athletics and Physical Education
- offers a diverse program of physical and outdoor education, recreational services, and intercollegiate athletic competition
- Campus Life
- provides programs, services and facilities of exceptional quality to the Cornell community in the areas of residential living and learning, community centers and dining
- Cornell Career Services
- offers help with career exploration, graduate and professional school advising and preparation, health careers, legal careers, internship and full-time job searches, fellowships, and specialized advising needs
- Cornell Chimes
- the heartbeat of campus life for more than one hundred and thirty years, marking the hours and chiming concerts.
- Cornell Commitment
- recognizes, rewards, and encourages further development of students who exemplify Cornell's commitment to academic excellence, work and service, research and discovery, and leadership and learning
- Cornell Public Service Center
- offers many opportunities for involvement locally, nationally and internationally
- Dean of Students
- promotes university programs that help students develop a sense of belonging to a supportive educational community